Thursday, May 8, 2014

Oliver is 9 Months!

Dear Sweet Boy,

Yesterday you turned 9 months.  NINE months!  I always say it but it's so true...time is flying and I'm not okay with it. But I am so grateful to God I get to be at home with you each and every day.  It's a true sacrifice but to me no amount of money or job could ever replace these precious years.  What a blessing it is to be with you (and your sister) all day long every day.  
I love my job being your Mommy!
You started to eat your sticker tie with the month written on it, so some pictures are without it:-(
This month we had an early doctor appointment for your 9 month, it was more like 8.5 months.  At that appointment you weighed 19 lbs 6oz and 27 inches long.  At 9 months for Anya she was 32 inches, 20 lbs 5oz!!!  I can't believe how tall she was (is)!  Size 4 diaper, size 3 shoe, size 12 month clothes.

You are still the happiest baby on the block.  For reals.  You are AMAZING!  Perfect sleeper, great eater, very easy-going, and you have a wonderful personality!  You smile so easily.  These 9 month pictures you were exhausted (hence the finger sucking) and hungry and still smiled like a champ.

I love watching you grow and develop.  Within the last two weeks you have started to army crawl, go from sit to stand at the toy box, and you are now getting better at balancing while holding onto the toy box/ couch.  It was seriously the cutest thing seeing you in your "coach" outfit standing at the toy box...with the bulky cloth diaper on...histerical!

You are such a chatterbox!  I don't remember Anya talking this much so young, but it could have been because I just wasn't familiar with "baby talk words" and now I recognize so much of what you are saying probably because it reminds me of things Anya said as she started to talk.  You say "Mama", "Dada", "Uh-oh", "Hi", "da do" which I swear you are trying to say "Thank you", "ba ba"= bottle.  You wave and clap sometimes.  When I sing, sometimes you "talk" and it seems like you want to sing too.  I love it!! You are so much fun!

This month has been such a blessing! 

I love you Baby Ollie!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment