Sunday, May 4, 2014

Insta April

I can't believe April is over and it's now May 4th!
 May the fourth be with you. (Sorry I had to!)

It's slowly starting to warm up here in Chicagoland.  We had gorgeous weather yesterday on Anya's 3rd birthday...and I'm looking forward to weather warming up to the low 80s later this week!

Here are some pictures from my iPhone from April.

Capturing some cuddle moments before bedtime.

 Oliver's "hurricane" hair!
 We had a successful garage sale at my parents house and totally lucked out with the weather!  First day that reached 70 this year!
 Anya and I made Resurrection Rolls to teach her the true meaning of Easter.
She kept saying "Jesus is Alive!"  You can read about our Easter here.

We all approved of Mom's delicious poke cake for Easter!  Anya loved the Easter egg sprinkles.
After the Easter Egg Hunt and Grandma and Papa Nilsson's church.  Anya shared some of her candy with Ollie afterwards.  It was so sweet!
Playing with Daddy
Snuggles with my love bug are the best.
I just had to get a picture of him in his crib.  This is how he looks every.single.time.  He is such a snuggler.  Always sucks on his fingers, always grabs blankie to hold, always cuddles a stuffed animal.  Seriously, it's the cutest thing ever!

I added a gold glitter ribbon to the bottom of her shirt for her Golden Birthday party, and the shirt already had a gold heart but I just made it bigger.
I put the finishing touches on her birthday princess party hat.  I wasn't sure if the gold ribbons was too much but what the heck.
Katie and I had a blast taking these photos of Anya for "Tea for Three".  Anya thought it was playtime having tea (water) with Gigi's bear.
Going for a walk...I had my hands full, but I wouldn't want it any other way!  Charlie came too.
(LOL Ollie's hat)
Easter at Didi's house...even Josh and I got to find eggs! It's fun being a kid again;-)  Although I had trouble finding all of my eggs, Di hid them very well.
#nevergrowup
Silly Anya with her silly faces.  She makes me laugh!

 This boy is always smiling.

 She put pants on Ollie's elephant...

 Left is April, Right is from December...same pants on Oliver not planned but clearly he
needs a size up!

My pup is turning white...:(



 The Easter bunny wasn't thinking when she left baskets in the "garden" and dressed Anya in footy jammies...Anya thought it was fun that they were outside though;)
 Family time at Randall Oaks


I think Oliver looks like an Egbers (My Mom's side) here.


 Overall we had a fun April.  I can't say it enough how nice it is getting out of the house after the brutal winter we had.  We've had an awesome May so far...Anya's birthday was a blast (blog post coming soon!) Mother's Day, Charlie's birthday (yes I include him), Egber's Family camping trip to Brown County.  It looks like we have another great memory making month ahead!
 Happy May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment