Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Update: 37 Weeks


FULL TERM Baby!!!  That's right!  Or should I say 37 weeks and one day?  Hey everyday counts, right?We are praising God for getting us to this point in the pregnancy!   We are so absolutely excited and anxiously are wondering when she'll come.  I feel great for being this far along.  I always thought I'd feel a lot more miserable but I feel really good.  God has really blessed me with a great pregnancy & has really taken care of our little one!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 3rd trimester, 9 months, 37 Weeks, ~21 days until due date!

Size of baby: The books say she is 6  1/3 pounds, and measures a little more than 19 inches (like the stalk of Swiss chard)

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I am wearing hand-me-downs from my cousin and friends!

Gender: It's a girl!!! Her name is a surprise.

Movement: She continues to jab and poke my right side:-)  She does what Tiggers do best!

Sleep: Last night I slept so great, waking up only twice and then I felt right back to sleep.  Thank God for nights like that.  I know I won't have any like that once she's here.

What I miss: Bending over, running up the stairs, sleeping on my tummy

Cravings: Hmmm, I can't really think of too many this week.  I think my stomach has shrunk!

Symptoms: My growing belly! 43 inches around my waist just below my belly button. My gums bleed and hands have gotten slightly swollen so I wear my rings on a necklace.  There are a few others but I would never mention them on here. Ha!Ha!

Best Moment this week: The beautiful 80+ degrees weather we had last weekend!!  And hearing great news from our doctor about how nicely I'm progressing.  Josh and I have also taken total advantage of our freedom and spontaneous dates!!  Last weekend we went out to dinner, breakfast the next morning, and then lunch later that day..... something we hardly ever do!  We also got the rest of our much-needed items off of our registry and that was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment