Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Baby #2: 27 weeks


How Far Along: Second Trimester, 27 weeks

  Size of baby: Almost 2 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes!  Thank you so much Courtney for lending me tons of clothes!!!

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: I'm still feeling him kick on the lower right side.  I'm starting to feel more elbows and knees.  He is mostly a night owl!

Sleep: Great!  I love my new body pillow (thank you again Courtney!) I'm starting to need feel tired again during the day so I nap when I can.

What I miss:  Fun, fruity, alcoholic drinks.  Funny thing is I'm not a big drinker at all, but I've seen so many yummy summery drinks on Pinterest. 

Cravings: I've had a total sweet tooth lately!

Symptoms: Reflux, varicose veins, growing belly;-)

Best Moment this week: Looking through a bunch of hand-me-down outfits for him.  It's starting to seem more real now!  And when Anya checks the baby's "heartbeat" with her doctor play set. 

Click here to compare with Anya's pregnancy at 27 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment