Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baby #2 at 28 weeks!

HELLO 3rd trimester! ...
It's so nice to see you. 
And to think that means that summer is right around the corner and my BOY will be here in a few months!
This time of year is one of my favorites.  We practically live outside (minus today...it's FREEZing!) windows always open, grilling time, fresh fruit and veggies, flowers blooming, birds chirping...I could go on and on.  And my favorite part of summer...Josh is off!  This summer he's working toward his +30 (credits above master's degree) so he will be somewhat busy, but he's working hard before our little guy arrives!
 
How Far Along: 3rd Trimester, 28 weeks (and 2 days!!)

 Size of baby: 3 days ago via ultrasound he was weighing 2lbs 7oz (50%)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!

Gender: It's a BOY!!!  I will officially reveal his name the day he is born!

Movement: Oh yes, this little guy is breech right now and his head/ arms are always punching my right hip.  Last night it felt like he was swishing around or doing flips!  Weird feeling...

Sleep: Can't complain one bit.  I sleep great!  I've been getting much more tired during the day and early evening like 1st trimester.

What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach
 

Cravings: I want sweets but failed my glucose test at 147, (failed too with Anya).  I record the number only because I like to keep record for next time around.  Praying I pass the 3hr...I did with Anya! 

Symptoms: Tired, reflux, varicose veins, growing belly, hungry a lot:-)

Best Moment this week: My ultrasound appointment went well on Monday.  My placenta is no longer covering my cervix...Thank you God for answering my prayers with this!  I have another ultrasound at 32 weeks and the doctor is hopeful that it will continue to move up.  I've made some progress on his nursery too.  Just bought curtains and a letter for his name to hang on the wall behind the crib. 

28 weeks-ish with Miss Anya


No comments:

Post a Comment