Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Days

 
 
Here's a peek into what we've been up to the past few weeks. 
 
Lots of this:
 
I don't know what we'd do without our water table!!
 Kisses for Charlie
 I love this girl so much! 
 2013 Square foot gardening...this year we are growing tomatoes, zucchini, snap peas, green beans, jalapenos, basil, cilantro (in window boxes).  
I can't wait to make homemade salsa and spaghetti sauce!!! 
 Anya has become quite the artist lately.  She loves painting!
 Bath after this...

 Whining girl...
 
Watering with her Mickey watering can

Charlie's last few days as a fur ball.  He got a buzz cut for the summer.  It was shorter than I wanted but it's growing on me and actually looks really cute on him.

 
 
 I had every intention of getting a family picture on Memorial Day.  We were all dressed coordinating colors....but it didn't happen.  I am so glad I captured the sweetest picture ever though.  We made a quick stop at Jewel to pick up food for Memorial Day.  Since Anya always takes her shoes off in the car Daddy just decided to carry her into the grocery store.  When we got back to the car she wouldn't let go of him!  I had to capture it on camera.  It was so adorable!  Anya loves her Daddy so much.

 
 Anya loves her Easter basket. 






 Rough-housing with Daddy is so much fun!
 
I can't believe June is almost here!  This has been the fastest month ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment