Friday, May 31, 2013

Good-bye to dinner planning & preparation!

Last night I went to my first ever Wildtree Freezer Meal workshop.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I need something like this in my life!!  Having a toddler and being pregnant makes meal planning/ preparation difficult, and let's face it I was sick of giving my family "meals" like frozen pizza and tuna melts! 

A good friend of mine, Melissa, has just started working for Wildtree five months ago.  I really wanted to help get her business growing so I did a tasting at my house for my gender reveal party.  Everything was so tasty and healthy (they are now Organic certified!) I was sold.  But what I like most are the meal workshops.  Melissa sent us a grocery list of produce and meats to buy and how to prepare them and then we complete each meal at the workshop.  Wildtree Freezer Meal Workshops have 10 meals that you prepare, but they serve 6+ people so a bunch of us divided each meal in two so I left with 20 meals (plus some of those meals will give leftovers!)  I can't even begin to tell you how great I felt going to bed last night knowing I have dinners ready to cook for the next month!  And these meals are going to be gourmet compared to how we've been eating around here!
With the workshops you are purchasing Wildtree products so now I can make these meals again in the future.

 So what's for dinner tonight?  Crock pot quesadillas!  Here is the filling:
I wish you could come over and smell my house!
 
There's nothing better than taking a ziplock bag (filled with delicious food) emptying it and putting it in the crock pot!!! Now I can spend more time with my family this summer, and less time stressing about
 "What will I make tonight?"
 
I loved the workshop so much that I will be hosting one in July.  I figured it will be so great to have meals on hand the last month of pregnancy/ post-baby.  These workshops are perfect for working parents, new mothers, pregnant/ tired Mommies (like me!) really anyone can benefit!
If you are interested in hearing more about Wildtree or coming to my workshop please contact me and I'll hook you up:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment