Friday, June 21, 2013

32 Weeks: Baby #2

This photo was taken at 31 weeks, 2 days
How Far Along: 3rd Trimester, 32 weeks and 3 days

Size of baby: On Wednesday at 32 weeks, I had an ultrasound that showed he is 4lbs 7oz, 68%.  So it looks like he might be smaller than his sis as long as he comes on time and not late!

Maternity Clothes: I'm all about the comfy summer dresses right now!

Gender: It's a BOY!!!  I will officially reveal his name the day he is born!

Movement: My little night owl.  Seriously this boy is going crazy every night.  Last night I woke up at 3am because he was moving so much.  I actually felt his foot pressing out several...very cool/ weird feeling!!

Sleep: Sleeping is going great.  I take daily naps again, only now Anya seems to only want 1-1.5hr naps:-(

What I miss: I love being pregnant so I don't miss anything!  I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Cravings: Holy nectarines!  We just bought some and they tasted amaazzzing! And of course the usual sweet and salty cravings.

Symptoms: Tired

Best Moment this week: My 32 week ultrasound went so well.  My placenta moved up and is no longer a concern!  And he is head down...I was convinced he was still breech. I saw an awesome profile shot of him during the ultrasound and saw his adorable nose and lips. He looks a lot like Anya!  I am so thankful to God for hearing my prayers and blessing me and this sweet boy with great health and no pregnancy complications. 
                                                              32 weeks with Miss Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment