Wednesday, June 26, 2013

33 Weeks: Baby #2

Oh this picture.... tired Mommy

Words can't even express how quickly this pregnancy is going!  In just 7 short weeks (+/-) our little guy will be in our arms.  It is still so surreal to think we will be a family of four, I will have a son, and Anya will be a big sister.  Our whole family and the way we do things right now is going to change so soon.  I'm cherishing every moment with Anya being my only child, and loving every moment I feel this little one make.  I am blown away by these blessings from God! 

How Far Along: 3rd Trimester, 33 weeks

Size of baby: over 4 1/2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Of course!

Gender: It's a BOY!!!  I will officially reveal his name the day he is born!

Movement: It's so obvious when he's awake and when he's asleep. And he loves to be awake and active in the middle of the night. 

Sleep: The past few days I've been waking up to go to the bathroom and have trouble going back to sleep.  Stinks!

What I miss: I love being pregnant so I don't miss anything!  I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Cravings: Salty and sweet, fruit:-)

Symptoms: TIRED!  I have to take a nap after lunch when Anya sleeps.  I can't even keep my eyes open.  It's a lot like it was first trimester.

Best Moment this week: My friend Jessica and sister Katie threw me a "Sprinkle" to celebrate the baby.  It was so much fun seeing friends/ family.  We now have blue things for this little guy!

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment