Monday, January 20, 2014

10 on 10:: January 2014

Being that it is now the 20th of January, I figured it is about time I post my ten on ten!  

The first picture should really be of our ancient alarm clock radio...reading 7:18! (yes we still use one as our alarm in the morning.)  We had our clock set for PM...fortunately I just happened to wake up.  My first thought was I feel too rested, my next thought was crap it's light outside and Josh is still next to me.  His first class is at 8:15 and has a 45 minute drive.  He actually made it to work in time!  What a way to start our day.

Josh and I decided we are going to try homeschooling Anya for pre-school. Since I was an early childhood teacher I have a ton of resources and it only seems natural.  A few weeks ago we started centers during my shower time.  It also allows me some time to fold laundry without having little fingers try to "help".    
 Love this guy in his warm fuzzy plaid!
 Cheesy smiles....
 Naptime!  
 The view from Oliver's nursery: January snow!
More pictures and frames to add to my wall collage!

 Pick me up already Mommy!!!
 Anya helps with bathtime.  I'm assuming he had a blow out which is why it was mid-day, but can't remember!
 He still loves his Moby wrap time with Mommy.


I hope you are having a great January and start to 2014!  
Happy 10th 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment