Saturday, June 23, 2012

$2.00

-
The other day my friend and I went out for a Naptime Mommy Getaway...to a local thirft store called "Sweet Treats".  They had an amazing deal going on where you fill a grocery paper bag of clothes for $2.00!  I practically grabbed every outfit 18 months plus for Anya.  Plus a few other goodies for some special people in my life. 

Here is what I put shoved, crammed, whatever you want to call it...in my bag:
What isn't posted here is the adorable purple and white swimsuit I got for Anya for practically pennies, some mommy jeans and a pair of capris, 3 baby blankets (the ones that feel like flannel...can't think of the technical term right now, and a crib sheet for $1 each!)

Then we headed to Goodwill where I found another sunhat for Anya and some "ugly,  desperately needs a paint attack" picture frames. 

Finding all of these great deals is reminding me of the Flea Market that is just around the corner!  Dave Ramsey, I'm saving up my blow money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment