Sunday, June 3, 2012

One man's trash...becomes my treasure

Oh. my. word. do we have fun at flea markets! Katie and I found some great finds. Some would say it looks like junk (ahem...Tommy) but us sisters think it's pinteresting awesomeness. Okay, enough with the nerd in me. And now introducing our treasures (and I must add, they were the best bargins too) (Taking pics in the passenger's seat= terrible photo) Katie finally found an old trunk in good condition and not rotting! Bargain $70...normally in the $300 range. The Squirt crate was $5, typically in the $12-$30 range. The lovely mason jars were $3 each, typically in the $5-$12 range. The window was $7, typically not that cheap! The shabby table was $12, typically $20+. I did add in some additional pictures of my home reflecting my other more recent additions. The shutters were found at Goodwill for $2 each, lamp was another Goodwill find for $3. I made the wreath from Goodwill book and wreath for $1.50.
Happy Sunday! BTW- Any blogger advice on why I can't view my photos under preview...grr! And why can't I align my text or enter down to add space after text??HELP :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment