Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Morning Visitor and Father's Day

I love the sun shining in through my front door in the morning. 

I love watching this little one walk around like a pro with her sippy of milk.

I love seeing her discover our little Hippity Hoppity friend under our bush.
When doing animal sounds we (mainly I) say "Hippity Hoppity for bunnies, just because I think it would be so cute for her to say that!

Happy belated Father's Day to Dad and Josh! 
Anya and I treated Daddy to scrambled eggs with Chirizo.

My last minute banner:-)
No daddy did not get an outfit from Gymboree. 
We gave him a photo book from Shutterfly with pictures of him and Anya. 

Taking his sleeping beauty to her crib after church.  He looks forward to doing this every Sunday. 

This was Anya last year on Father's Day.  It doesn't even look like her!
After church we went to downtown St. Charles for a Paddlewheel tour on the Fox River. 



Hope you all had a great time celebrating the Fathers in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment