Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 14

Day 14-  I am thankful that I have a husband who is very involved in our daughter's life.  Josh and Anya have a very close bond.  When he comes home after a long day at work, Anya is so happy to see him.  Yesterday he picked her up when he walked in the door and she cuddled into his chest.  Normally I put her to bed, but yesterday Josh wanted to put her to bed since he won't be seeing her much the rest of the week.  When he put her down she was crying, so he said "Night, Night Anya.  Give Daddy a kiss."  And she took out her paci and gave him a kiss.  He loved it so much he asked her again and she repeated.  She hardly ever gives me kisses, but always kisses Josh.  I love how much he loves her. 


These are pictures from Easter, but I think they are cute to use for this!  Fortunately for Josh, she doesn't pull his ears anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment