Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 29 & 30

November is coming to an end and one of my favorite months is starting tomorrow.  This November for me was all about reflecting on God's blessings and all that I am thankful for. 

Day 29: I am thankful that in a few short months I will be an aunt for the first time!!!  Cindy and Tony are expecting a baby girl (Mary) in February.  This makes Josh and I an Aunt and Uncle and Anya will have a cousin.  I couldn't be happier that she is having a girl!  Anya is already learning how to share all of her baby things with her.  It's fun passing down my favorite dresses that Anya wore to Cindy.  I hope Anya and Mary have as tight of a bond as Cindy and I do.

Day 30:  Josh was adopted as a baby by two AMAZING parents!  I am so thankful for the young mom that so courageously gave him to them at his birth.  She probably went through many trials being a kid herself and pregnant, and fought through that to make sure she could give him the best life possible.  I can honestly say that she made such a great decision.  Josh was raised by the most caring, most sacrifical parents, most godly, most servant-hearted parents...I could go on and on.  Thank you God for your perfect plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment