Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 3


Day 3-  I am so thankful to God for my little girl; Anya Violet.  She is such a miracle and a blessing to Josh and me.  And to think today she turns 18 months.  I can't believe it's already been half a year since she turned one!  Anya brings such a joy to my life.  Her words (that she tries so hard to say) and little mannerisms and personality are so adorable to see!  Like yesterday when she woke up, she said "shhh, shhh" holding her finger to her mouth...that's what we do when her "baby" is trying to sleep.  And when she shakes her fist saying "no no" to Charlie when he barks.  I love her.
(My photos are terrible quality!  I never claimed to be a perfect photographer.  But I think it's ok to not have perfect pictures all the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment