Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 6&7

I missed a day.  Oops!  I knew that would happen. Can I blame it on my head cold?
Speaking of...

Day 6-  Our family has been fighting colds for the past month.  The only reason I know it's been that long is because my girlfriend had a baby October 9 and I have yet to meet him because either Anya was sick with a fever or a cough, or I have a cold/ cough.  As annoying as a runny nose can be, I am so thankful to God for the good health God has blessed us with!  It really puts things into perspective.

Day 7-   I don't know about where you live, but the temps have really dropped in Chicago!  It's been so cold lately, which reminds me of how grateful I am that God has provided us with a home with heat and comfy beds with blankets.  I pray for those of you who live on the East Coast right now; that your power will be restored and that God will provide you with a warm and safe home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment