Friday, November 23, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 23 & Thanksgiving


Day 23: I am thankful that I have a husband who loves my family as his own, and vice versa.  We are very blessed to get along so well with our families and in-laws.  Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving twice.  We had a turkey lunch with my parents and sister Katie (Cindy and Tony are in OH with his parents).  The food was amazing! My mom made amazing homemade gravy and my dad made his classic roasted asparagus.  After visiting with my family we headed to Josh's aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner.  He comes from a pretty big family so the house was packed.  It was a great time.  Anya was able to play with a lot of little friends.  Her favorite thing was playing with the bigger kids and chasing them around the house.  She was so exhausted at the end of the night; she crashed in the car. 


Reading books with Grandpa
Mommy and Anya (and that's a doll!)

 Anya stole Grandpa's seat!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment