Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 8&9

Day 8-  Although I didn't blog about what I was thankful for I was thinking that I am so blessed to live in such a wonderful community.  We are blessed to live in a gorgeous new subdivision settled in a small town that was once farmland and marsh.  Our neighborhood is filled with young families and lots of children!  We are blessed to have the best bike/ walking trails throughout the community. We are fortunate to have the path right outside in our backyard.  It makes going for walks with friend's that have strollers so nice because then the Mommys can fit side by side.  We have fountains, tons of lakes and ponds, and even a stream that runs through the community right down the path from our house.  Our community also has a wonderful rec center, pool, and exercize classes that they offer (included with association).  We also have access to tons and tons of nearby parks.  It's so awesome!
I love Cambridge Lakes!!


Do you spy the path in these photos? 
 
Charlie loves our backyard. 
Daddy and Anya at one of our many favorite neighborhood parks.
 
Day 9- Today, whew!  I didn't miss another day:-)  To go along with "yesterday's" post...I am grateful to be living in a townhome.  It's so nice to not have to cut your own grass, trim bushes, and worry about outdoor maintenance, yet still have the freedom to have a summer garden and do whatever we'd like to our garden area... I just added knock-out roses and hydrangeas in August.  I don't know how I'd get it all done with yard work!!!  I am very grateful for our landscapers and maintenance crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment