Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 20 & 21 & 22

Day 20- I am thankful for our couple's bible study group.  God has truly given us a group of friends that are encouraging, wise, and great role models for Josh and I.  They challenge us to grow in our faith and hold us accountable to being in God's Word.  We look forward to Tuesday nights because we are child-free and we get to be with our friends.  I am blessed that Auntie Kates comes on Tuesdays to watch Anya while we are at our bible study. 

Day 21- I am thankful for our golden retriever Charlie.  He is THE BEST dog in the world!  Anya can climb all over him and he just gets up and moves if she is bothering him.  He is also the best cuddler in the world.  I love him!

Day 22-  Happy Thanksgiving!  Wow, God has given us so many blessings.  I am thankful for the company we are going to be with on this special day (our family and extended relatives).  Is it okay to say I am also thankful for the long weekend?  What a blessing it is to have Josh home four days in a row!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment