Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 27 & 28

Day 27-  Almost six years ago, Josh was offered his dream job.  We were just married, still in college full time, and waiting tables and DJing weddings, and Josh got a phone call from the school district he had always wanted to get a job with.  Most of us thought Josh was setting his standards too high, and should look elsewhere because he probably wouldn't get hired there.  Don't get me wrong, he's an incredible teacher, but with the economy the way it was and the low hiring rate in the teaching world, I thought it would never happen.  To my surprise (God loves surprising us!) he got the job teaching high school biology.  And he loves it!  I am so blessed that my husband loves his job, and that he's so good at it.  He is truly making a difference in his student's life.  They are lucky to have him as a teacher!  And we're so lucky he has summers off and breaks in-between!!!

Day 28-  I am thankful for God's grace that He continually extends to me each day.  It's awesome to wake up and no that I can have a clean slate, a fresh start, and am forgiven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment