Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 10,11,12

Day 10: I am so thankful that we live close to our parents!  I am fortunate to live 30 minutes (sometimes 45 minutes with traffic) from both sets of parents.  Since my hubby and I grew up in the same town, our parents live in the same town as well.  It's great that we can get together with them without having a terribly long commute.  It's also a huge bonus now that we have a daughter.  They are able to visit with Anya a lot, and we have amazing babysitters! 

 I am also so incredibly thankful that my little sis Katie lives close to us! 
Day 11:  I am thankful for my church; Christ Community Church!  We have been attending since we were in college and fell in love with the services, pastors, and the people!  We have an amazing couples community group that we get together with weekly.  And I am fortunate to be a part of a women's bible study as well, that meets on Tuesday mornings.  Christ Community has a huge focus on our International partners.  We were blessed to be able to go two "Go Teams" to Haiti.


Day 12: I am thankful that my husband is a teacher and has summers off!!!  Need I say more about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment